Click link above for online form. Nominations are due April 5, 2017.
Qualified applicants for ALI will have shown leadership and commitment in a professional capacity and within their own communities.
We seek to identify individuals most likely to utilize their leadership abilities for the long-term benefit of Alabama, individuals who are committed to making Alabama a better place in which to live and prosper. Through the application process, including discussions with references, we strive to select participants who will provide the class with broad professional, geographic, ethnic, and gender representation. Basic criteria for selection are:
- A commitment, motivation, and interest in serving Alabama;
- A concern for Alabama’s future, demonstrated by past community and statewide activities;
- A commitment to continued involvement in ALI.
The ALI Class will be limited to 35-40 participants and selection to participate in the program will be dependent on the applications submitted and reference interviews. Tuition for the program is $1750, and there will be substantial scholarship assistance for those with financial need.
Please give serious thought to nominating a young leader in your community for consideration. Candidates should be no younger than 25 and no older than 40 years of age.
The 2017-2018 program year is scheduled as follows:
|November 2-3, 2017||Montgomery|
|April 19-20, 2018||Birmingham|
|June 22-24, 2018||Renaissance Weekend|
The entire opening retreat is mandatory. Participants are required to attend at least 80% of the remaining program sessions.
- Nominees will receive ALI Application by April 7, 2017.
- Applications are to be submitted by April 28, 2017 to ALI@leadershipal.org.
- Applicants will be notified of acceptance for the program by the end of May.
If you have any questions regarding this program, please call Ashley Whatley at 334-265-2297 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.