1. A nomination form must be received by Friday, February 25, 2022 for a person to be considered for LA Class XXXII.
2. Nominations will be considered by the Regional Councils throughout the state, who prioritize the nominations of those in their geographic areas.
3. The Executive Committee will review the prioritized lists from the Regional Councils and then submit the list of nominees to the Board of Directors for approval.
4. All nominations are given thorough consideration, but not all will be selected to participate in the class. The Leadership Alabama Board of Directors will approve the final class roster. Consideration will be given to building a class that represents
Alabama’s diversity, both professionally and geographically, as well as in the areas
of age, gender and ethnicity.
5. Leadership Alabama will email those selected for membership and copy the nominator.