Qualified applicants for ALI need to have shown leadership and commitment in a professional capacity and within their own communities.
We seek to identify individuals most likely to utilize their leadership abilities for the long-term benefit of Alabama and individuals who are committed to making Alabama a better place in which to live and prosper. Through the application process, we strive to select participants who will provide the class with broad professional, geographic, ethnic, and gender representation. Basic criteria for selection are:
- A commitment, motivation, and interest in serving Alabama;
- A concern for Alabama’s future, demonstrated by past community and statewide activities; and,
- A commitment to continued involvement in ALI.
Please give serious thought to nominating a young leader in your community for consideration. Candidates should be no younger than 25 and no older than 40 years of age.
If you have any questions regarding this program, please call Ashley Kaplan at 205-905-9415 or email email@example.com.
- Stephanie Baker, ALI Class II
Director of Market Development, KW Plastics
- Rebecca Beers, ALI Class III
Attorney, PartnerRumberger, Kirk & Caldwell, PC
- Katie Hancock, ALI Class III
Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley
- Jon Hegeman, ALI Class I
Owner/President/Farmer, Greenway Plants
- Kristina Hendrix, ALI Class III
Director of Communication, Dynetics
- Coreata’ Houser, ALI Class II
Deputy Director, City of Birmingham
- Taylor Norton, ALI Class II
President, Southern Shore Insurance
- Ashley Smith, ALI Class II
Partner, Miller Smith
- Terrance Smith, ALI Class II
Innovation Team Director, City of Mobile
- Mashonda Taylor, ALI Class I
Executive Director, Woodlawn Foundation
- Jessica Thomas, ALI Class II
Vice President, Public Finance Relationship Manager, PNC Bank
- Grits Morris
Leadership Alabama ALI Board Liaison
Sales Executive, Walker360